Earrings, also known as earrings, is one of the ancient women's ornaments, often worn in the ear jewelry.
In ancient times, earrings were also called ER and Matangi. In the material, earrings are mainly metal, and some may be stone, wood, or other similar hard materials.
Nowadays, there are also plastic earrings used as materials. Although the modern dress is open, both men and women can wear earrings, but accustomed to and like to wear earrings are still more women today.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for wearing necklaces
- What is a ring?
- The basic introduction of the ring
- The historical origins of the ring
- Ring meaning
- A ring and a wedding ring
- What are earrings?
- Earrings match
- Choice of earrings
- How to maintain earrings
- The material of the earrings
- Expendable Mold Casting
- Casting Part 2
- Advantages Of Stainless Steel Ornaments
- The Development Of Stainless Steel Ornaments
- The Market Characteristics Of Stainless Steel J...
- Analysis Of The Production Process Of Stainless...
- How To Maintain Earrings
- Color Selection Earrings
- What's The Meaning Of The Bracelet