Absolutely! Stainless steel is the most biocompatible (hypoallergenic) element known to man and will not irritate even the most sensitive skin. This is a blessing for pierced products. Unlike other jewelry materials, stainless steel does not need other alloys to harden the material. Many alloys create negative reactions with our body chemistry. Stainless steel can be safely and comfortably worn by everybody.
Our stainless steel jewellery is produced from anti-allergic stainless steel, which is approved by the European Union.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for wearing necklaces
- What is a ring?
- The basic introduction of the ring
- The historical origins of the ring
- Ring meaning
- A ring and a wedding ring
- What are earrings?
- Earrings match
- Choice of earrings
- How to maintain earrings
- Sizing information
- What is 'Tension Setting
- What is the difference between 'High Polish' an...
- Stainless Steel Ornaments
- Introduction to the Cuff button
- The history of the cuff buckle
- Introduction to the Necklace
- The main varieties of the necklace
- An Introduction to Earrings
- The material of the earrings