Stainless steel is the abbreviation of acid-resistant steel, air, steam, water, such as weak corrosive medium or stainless steel is known as the rust-resistant medium (acid, alkali, salt and other chemical etching) corrosion of steel grades called acid-resistant steels.
Due to the differences in chemical composition of their corrosion resistance is different, ordinary stainless steel is generally not resistant to chemical medium corrosion, and acid-resistant steel is generally stainless. Stainless steel jewelry is a very special metal jewelry, the texture is very tough, but also very resistant to corrosion, it will not be like silver will become black, and will not be like copper and other accessories susceptible to allergies, but not like alloy jewelry in the lead and toxic.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for wearing necklaces
- What is a ring?
- The basic introduction of the ring
- The historical origins of the ring
- Ring meaning
- A ring and a wedding ring
- What are earrings?
- Earrings match
- Choice of earrings
- How to maintain earrings
- Introduction to the Cuff button
- The history of the cuff buckle
- Introduction to the Necklace
- The main varieties of the necklace
- An Introduction to Earrings
- The material of the earrings
- Expendable Mold Casting
- Casting Part 2
- Advantages Of Stainless Steel Ornaments
- The Development Of Stainless Steel Ornaments