An ornament, made of metal or jade, worn on the earlobe. Earrings can be made from metal, plastic, glass, precious stones and other materials. Some are ring-shaped, some are hanging, some are granular.
The weight and size of earrings are limited by the human body's ability to withstand, and some people who wear heavy earrings, wearing a long time will find the ear bead and ear hole are stretched. Pendant earrings are found in many ancient and modern places and cultures around the world. In many cultures, there is a controversy over the habit of wearing ears to a newborn girl, because it is not the baby's will to wear it.
Male ear-piercing is becoming more and more common in modern society.
Quality Natural Tea Crystal earrings
Quality Natural Tea Crystal earrings Earrings worn on the earlobe. The modelling is rich, wears mainly is the female mainly, individual male also has wears. There are usually 3 kinds of wear: wear on the Earhole, a reed clip on the earlobe, or a screw fixation. Earrings can show some kind of custom, belief, status, wealth and so on to a certain extent.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for wearing necklaces
- What is a ring?
- The basic introduction of the ring
- The historical origins of the ring
- Ring meaning
- A ring and a wedding ring
- What are earrings?
- Earrings match
- Choice of earrings
- How to maintain earrings
- Expendable Mold Casting
- Casting Part 2
- Advantages Of Stainless Steel Ornaments
- The Development Of Stainless Steel Ornaments
- The Market Characteristics Of Stainless Steel J...
- Analysis Of The Production Process Of Stainless...
- How To Maintain Earrings
- Color Selection Earrings
- What's The Meaning Of The Bracelet
- Asia's Fashion Jewellery & Accessories Fair Sep...