Earrings, also known as earrings, is one of the ancient women's ornaments, often worn in the ear jewelry.
In ancient times, earrings were also called ER and Matangi. In the material, earrings are mainly metal, and some may be stone, wood, or other similar hard materials.
Nowadays, there are also plastic earrings used as materials. Although the modern dress is open, both men and women can wear earrings, but accustomed to and like to wear earrings are still more women today.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for wearing necklaces
- What is a ring?
- The basic introduction of the ring
- The historical origins of the ring
- Ring meaning
- A ring and a wedding ring
- Earrings match
- Choice of earrings
- How to maintain earrings
- Earrings use
- Halloween Jewelry bracelet necklace pendant
- What is Stainless Steel
- Why Stainless Steel ring and jewelry
- Can I wear stainless steel
- Sizing information
- What is 'Tension Setting