What is a ring?
- May 17, 2018 -
A ring is an ornament worn on a finger and can be worn by anyone. The custom of wearing rings has a long history, different places have different means of wearing different ways. Materials can be metals, gemstones, plastics, wood or bone.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for wearing necklaces
- The basic introduction of the ring
- The historical origins of the ring
- Ring meaning
- A ring and a wedding ring
- What are earrings?
- Earrings match
- Choice of earrings
- How to maintain earrings
- Earrings use
- Halloween Jewelry bracelet necklace pendant