Stainless Steel has many positive characteristics compared to all other conventional materials. It is far stronger and harder. It does not contain any cobalt that oxidizes and would dull the lustre surface; or any nickel that would cause allergy. Therefore it wears better and doesn't gouge, mar easily, or deform (particularly important in tension settings).
Unlike other Jewellery, stainless steel Jewelry cannot be made by casting. Every piece of our collection is produce under 300 tones pressure of moulding and then precisely crafted by hand.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Precautions for wearing necklaces
- What is a ring?
- The basic introduction of the ring
- The historical origins of the ring
- Ring meaning
- A ring and a wedding ring
- What are earrings?
- Earrings match
- Choice of earrings
- How to maintain earrings
- Can I wear stainless steel
- Sizing information
- What is 'Tension Setting
- What is the difference between 'High Polish' an...
- Stainless Steel Ornaments
- Introduction to the Cuff button
- The history of the cuff buckle
- Introduction to the Necklace
- The main varieties of the necklace
- An Introduction to Earrings